For patients who do not have health insurance, affordable prices are offered.
Please see the menu below for cash pay options:
- $200 new patient visit (well woman exam or problem visit)
- $150 established patient well woman exam
- $75 established patient follow up visit
- $75 telemedicine visit (phone call or video chat)
- $25 Depo Provera injection
- $200 office procedures (colposcopy, vulvar biopsy, Bartholin cyst I&D, EMB)
- $75 removal of IUD or Nexplanon
- $150 insertion of IUD or Nexplanon
- $800 hysteroscopy (D&C, ablation, polyp removal, fibroid removal)
- $1200 laparoscopy (ablation of endometriosis, sterilization, ovarian cyst removal, fibroid removal)
- $2000 hysterectomy (includes pre-op & post-op care)
Payment is due at the time of service and prices do not include the costs of ancillary services such as Pap, lab tests or imaging studies. The price for IUD or Nexplanon insertion does not include the cost of the device. Surgery and office procedure prices do not include the costs of anesthesia, lab tests, pathology charges or facility fees.